Segfault Fix ....

Percy Jahn jahn at kima.mv.ad.uni-kl.de
Wed Jan 11 16:25:53 CET 2006

Hello,

latest CVS Version segfaults if globally all active checks are disabled. I've
debugged it and found the problem within the changes of the 20. dec 05.
Attached is a patch (tmpevent.patch) that solves the problem (temp_event
structure was not initialised).
Attached too is a patch (maxinput.patch) that increases
MAX_XODTEMPLATE_INPUT_BUFFER to 256k. In our case 65k isn't enough, because
of very large growing servicegroup membership lines.
Outsourcing the information into the service definition, doesn't solve the
problem. In fact it transfers it into the objects.cache and gets the cgis
crashing.

Best regards
Percy Jahn