The way from xodtemplate.h to object.h

Fran=?utf-8?B?w6c=?=ois Laupretre francois.laupretre-prestataire at calyon.com
Thu Sep 15 11:23:40 CEST 2005

The function you are looking for is xodtemplate_register_service() (called
from xodtemplate_register_objects()).

-----Original Message-----
From: nagios-devel-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:nagios-devel-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of
oliver.steenbuck at lhsystems.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2005 3:39 PM
To: nagios-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Nagios-devel] The way from xodtemplate.h to object.h

I do understand the way that services.cfg is parsed into the structures
created in xodtemplate.h (or so I like to think). After looking over the
code I am unable to see where the xodtemplate_service structures turn over
their data to the service structures defined in objects.h

Can somebody give me a pointer in the right direction. (Function, line
number, source file, hitting my head, whatever)

Regards
Oliver