$SERVICEOUTPUT$ weirdness

Joseph Hardeman jwhardeman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 17:34:34 CEST 2005

Greetings,

I am experiencing sort of the same problem, but my nagiostat is able to read
the $SERVICEOUTPUT$ and the $SERVICEDESC$ fields, but when I send the email
notifications, they are not capturing the data from these fields. Don't know
why, just very curious why it won't pass those couple of variables, will
keep looking at it. I have put in other variables that is being passed and
using those for the notifications.

Here is what I have put in for the nagiostat:
"$LASTSERVICECHECK$||$HOSTNAME$||$SERVICEDESC$||$SERVICEOUTPUT$||$SERVICEPERFDATA$"

Which is passed to a RRD file for parsing by Cacti for graphing.

Joseph Hardeman

I upgraded from 2.0b2 to 2.0b4 and now some of my servicechecks say