Monitor Project ==> need help from Nagios users !!

as terix monitor_project at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 15:22:33 CET 2005

==> Nagios users, I just send you this Mail because I want to develop a project based on a Nagios core and multiples Open-source tools. It's not advertising !! I know that this mailing-list was not made for business !! But, you are all aware about the quality of Nagios, and so you'll perhaps help me !!  Thanks

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Oyé, Oyé !!!

Visit http://monitorproject.blogspot.com/

This blog is supporting the "MONITOR PROJECT", a networking business project based on multiples open-source tools (Nagios …) and a new business view about monitoring customers and services.

My name is Nicolas, I'm the manager of MONITOR, I'm a Network engineer, 33 years old.

This blog will help me to develop this business project: choice in OS tools, business contacts, and constitute + managing the team.

Due to family and work, I can't be aware of all the sides of the future business of MONITOR, so I need your help!!!

If you've got development, networking , IT/telecoms and business skills join us!!

Sure, It's evident that engineer + senior engineer with high level practices about Nagios and other tools (Graphic, Admin, PHP ...) are welcome, but I'm particularly looking for senior managers in Telecoms/It business, because I know they can help us very much...

Project e-mail: monitor_project at yahoo.com

Monitor , High-level in monitoring !

Visit the blog:  : http://monitorproject.blogspot.com/