Examples of passive check scripts using nsca/send_nsca?

Braun Brelin bbrelin at openapp.biz
Fri Mar 11 16:11:37 CET 2005

Another thing I'm a bit confused about is how I define the command and
service.  Since the program that supplies the actual data is remote, do I
still specify an entry in checkcommands.cfg?  If so, what do I put for the
commandline entry of the template since there isn't a local plugin binary
or script at the nagios server site?

Thanks,

Braun Brelin
OpenApp