little documentation-bug:

Thomas.Zimmer at oppenheim.de Thomas.Zimmer at oppenheim.de
Thu Mar 3 14:16:29 CET 2005

In the documentation of Nagios2b you advise users to configure Nagios with
options "--with-nagios-grp=somegroup --with-command-grp=cmdgroup".
The options should be "--with-nagios-group=somegroup
--with-command-group=cmdgroup". (group),
"--configure --help" shows the correct informations.

I only wrote this, because I compiled nagios 1.x with the wrong option, and
again the version 2. Maybe other users won´t make this annoying mistake...
THX,
Thomas

P.S. I think it would be a good idea, not to continue the config-script, if
the user entered an unknown otion, not?