Interface Problem

Aaron Baxter kc8iqw at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 17:38:31 CEST 2005

Guys,

I'm running the 2.0b3 edition and am experiencing some
abnormalities in the interface.  When I refresh any of
the screens (havn't tried the 3D map) I will get old
data about 30-40% of the time.  Sometimes the data is
a few mins old, sometimes a several weeks old (e.g.
number of hosts is 11 instead of 26).  Is this a known
problem?  I can provide as much detail, (including
screenshots) as necessary.  I am an semi-avid
programmer so I can assist with code tests if
necessary.

Aaron Baxter
PC Systems Engineer