[Nagios-devel] webinterface don't works w ith large number of hosts in Nagios 2.0 current cvs version

Fran=?utf-8?B?w6c=?=ois Laupretre francois.laupretre-prestataire at calyon.com
Fri Jul 15 11:47:49 CEST 2005

The test for strlen(input)>MAX_XODTEMPLATE_INPUT_BUFFER has been removed on
05/25/2005 from xodtemplate_add_object_property() in the CVS version. Maybe
you could try the current CVS.