Ready Only User Suggestion

local.coder code at novageeks.org
Fri Jul 15 03:32:28 CEST 2005

At one time I enabled this feautre in the code and I think I sent Ethan
my updates for inclusion. It allowed for config variables for read only
for all hosts and read only for all services. However it was setup to
hide notes from read only users as well.

If it's not in the current code base let me know and I will see if I can
dig up my changes.

Derrick