statuswml.cgi

Michael Carel kirby_12172004 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 13 02:11:47 CEST 2005

Hi to all,

I don't know if this is the right list for my question
and escalating problem encountered with the
statuswml.cgi.

I'm encountering problem with statuswml.cgi when
browsing the "Status Summary" and the "Status
Overview". The  WAP server show a log
../statuswml.cgi?hostgroup=all&style=overview too
large (size 8152 B, limit 3000 B)

It seems the script doesnt truncate the wml pages when
showing a long list more 3000B. The script should have
a "continue" or "more" link when showing more than
3000B of wml page, which is similar to yahoo mail wap
site.

Is there any plan or patch available for this?

Hoping to get feedback on this.

Thanks and Regards,

Kirby