Icon set

Horvath Tamas zsitfa at t-online.hu
Thu Jul 7 18:16:48 CEST 2005

Hi List!

I'm goint to create some icons for the 3-D Map. Most of them are derived
from standard icon sets.

I just would like to know about legal issues:

Can I freely use these icons (router.png, my_routerswitch.png, etc.) to
create my owns?

If I cerate a GIF, should I pay for someone to it?

Does it important that which program I used to create the icons?

Any help would be appreciated?

Thanks in advance, Tamas!