Length of service information

DeppDepp deppdepp at gmx.net
Mon Jul 4 22:59:22 CEST 2005

Hi,

I got a short question: In Nagios 1.2, the service information must not
be longer than about 500-700 characters, or else the status will always
be "OK". Furthermore, the service information is cut if it is longer
than about 320 characters.

So I wonder if this will be fixed in Nagios 2.0 - or if there is even a
fix for Nagios 1.2 (well, don't think so, after I searched so much).

Thanks alot.