Nagios hosting & CGI config path

Jason Martin jhmartin at toger.us
Mon Jan 17 18:32:15 CET 2005

On Mon, Jan 17, 2005 at 06:24:13PM +0100, Andreas Ericsson wrote:
> ... and so on and so forth.
> It also supports NAGIOS_COMMAND_FILE.
> In cgi.cfg you can set all the other variables you could possibly need.
Ah, great. I never noticed that before. In that case may I
suggest that a note be added to the 'Setting up the web
interface' document page indicating the name of the variables
and a sample of how they would be set in Apache?  I know how but
with no note in the docs others might not know about the
functionality.

Thanks,
-Jason Martin
--
Not a computer nerd; merely a techno-weenie.
This message is PGP/MIME signed.