2.0b1 on Solaris

local.coder code at novageeks.org
Thu Jan 13 20:07:00 CET 2005

Ethan,

Been a while but I was upgrading a system and ran into an issue on 2.0b1 on
Solaris. Basically Solaris does not have setenv and unsetenv it has putenv but
the arguments are different. This is only called once in utils.c so I wanted to
find out from you how critical these are as to whether putenv can be tweaked
for use or if the two calls can be ifdef'd to not be used on solaris.

Thanks,
Derrick