CPU leak on nagios-2.0b2

Dmitriy Kirhlarov dkirhlarov at oilspace.com
Mon Feb 28 09:21:13 CET 2005

Hi!

On Fri, Feb 25, 2005 at 08:57:50AM -0500, Subhendu Ghosh wrote:
> Can you track which processes are taking CPU via top? Is it just the
> main Nagios process or the cumulative of the Nagios processes (fork for
> every check..)

It's main Nagios process. TIME column ~500.

> i.e. right after startup - all the init work is done. read config,
> determine scheduling queue etc...

We are recompile nagios without embedded perl and without perlcache. We are replace all perl checks with C checks. CPU load stabilize near 20%.
It's very good! It's work!!!
But I have not perl. :(

--
Dmitriy Kirhlarov
OILspace, 4, B. Spasskaya str. room 01, 107978 Moscow, Russia
P:+7 095 787 4700 F:+7 095 787 4701 E:DmitriyKirhlarov at oilspace.com
OILspace - The resource enriched - www.oilspace.com