CPU leak on nagios-2.0b2

Dmitriy Kirhlarov dkirhlarov at oilspace.com
Thu Feb 24 10:56:52 CET 2005

Hi, everybody.

We are try use nagios-2.0b2 for active monitoring ~500 services every 2 min.

It's PIII-730MHz with 512 Mb of memory.

Summary CPU load on this machine ~30% (we are looking on OIDs:
enterprises.ucdavis.systemStats.ssCpuRawSystem.0
enterprises.ucdavis.systemStats.ssCpuRawUser.0
) with SystemCpuLoad prevail.

After 24 Hours summary CPU load on this machine ~85%.

5min timeout in 24x7 timeperiod not get any effect.

How in can be repaired?

WBR
--
Dmitriy Kirhlarov
OILspace, 4, B. Spasskaya str. room 01, 107978 Moscow, Russia
P:+7 095 787 4700 F:+7 095 787 4701 E:DmitriyKirhlarov at oilspace.com
OILspace - The resource enriched - www.oilspace.com