license status of contributed icons?

Cook, Garry GWCOOK at mactec.com
Thu Feb 17 19:39:43 CET 2005

nagios-devel-admin at lists.sourceforge.net wrote:
> hi all,
>
> i think i may have posted a question about this long in the past,
> but in any case, i'll ask again...
>
> what's the license terms of the contributed nagios icons?  i would
> like to assume that they are under the same terms as nagios itself,
> but i have learned that assuming things about software licenses and
> copyrights can sometimes get you in trouble :)
>

> 	sean

Mine should be considered GPL (Cook logos). I think that I submitted
them with a README stating this, but that was a while ago, hard to
remember. Perhaps it's time for an update.

Garry W. Cook, CCNA
Network Infrastructure Manager
MACTEC, Inc. - http://www.mactec.com/
303.273.5050 (Office) - 720.220.1862 (Mobile)