globally inhibiting / enabling freshness checks

Horvath Tamas zsitfa at axelero.hu
Mon Feb 14 19:37:55 CET 2005

Hi List!

I'm just planning to upgrade my 1.2 to 2.0 when it will be stabe (not beta).

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 12:12:40 -0600 Ethan wrote about
ENABLE_SERVICE_FRESHNESS_CHECKS, DISABLE_SERVICE_FRESHNESS_CHECKS,
ENABLE_HOST_FRESHNESS_CHECKS, DISABLE_HOST_FRESHNESS_CHECKS Commands.

I'm interested in these commands, because I can use them very well in my
scenario. But I can't find them in the documentation
(http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/2_0/extcommands.html).

Is it because the documentation is not completed yet? Or I misunderstood
something?

Thanks in advance, Tamas!