Hidden hostgroups

Cook, Garry GWCOOK at mactec.com
Tue Feb 1 20:05:00 CET 2005

nagios-devel-admin at lists.sourceforge.net wrote:
> May I suggest adding a 'visible' attribute to hostgroups? I have
> a set of hostgroups that I use to efficiently assign services,
> but I also have a set that represent a logical grouping of hosts
> into an 'Application'. Users want to see just the logical groupings.
>
> Thanks,
> -Jason Martin

Have you tried using
Register	0
In the hostgroup definition? This works well for me with Nagios 1.2.
However, the last time I mentioned it I think that there were some

Garry W. Cook, CCNA
Network Infrastructure Manager
MACTEC, Inc. - http://www.mactec.com/
303.273.5050 (Office) - 720.220.1862 (Mobile)