Problem with service/host updates (part 2)

Jenny Aquilino aquilino1 at llnl.gov
Thu Dec 29 00:35:20 CET 2005

Hi All,

I may have jumped the gun a little with my last e-mail talking about
the host status problem.  I had actually installed the 2.0b6 version
earlier today and then found out about the update.  I updated my
version and restarted nagios but did not restart httpd or reboot my
computer.  Once I did those two things, I saw that in fact the web
front-end reflected the correct version and does not seem to have the
problem I talked about in my last e-mail.  So hopefully that will be
the end of my problems with Nagios and everything else will go
smoothly.  ;)  One can hope right?  =)

-Jenny  =)
Jennifer R. Aquilino
Energy and Environment Directorate