Re-ordering of checkcommands.cfg-sample

C. Bensend benny at bennyvision.com
Fri Dec 16 00:37:23 CET 2005

Hey folks,

   One of my pet peeves when installing a new Nagios server is that
the check commands in checkcommands.cfg-sample are seemingly in
random order.  I typically end up adding a lot of my own commands,
so the first thing I do is alphabetize them.

   This diff puts the sample config file into alphabetical order,
no other changes.  It just makes things a bit cleaner, IMHO.  :)
Um, this diff is against the latest stable (2.0b6), so if it's
already been done in CVS, just ignore.

Benny

--
"NOT WORK SAFE! Extreme animated violence, language,
birds, and what appears to be God with a katana." -- SA list