Avail.cgi - Bug in Scheduled Downtimes

Sandro Merg Vaz sandromergvaz at uol.com.br
Tue Dec 13 13:20:28 CET 2005

Ethan:

We still working on it, because we've found other bugs. It is very
weird, specially when we generate the report "Today" and the scheduled
times are wrong. When we wait 24 hours, and generate the report
"Yesterday" everything seems OK.

We'd like other people's feedback also, besides Mr. Thomas Schimpke (tks
Thomas).

As soon as we have news, I'll inform you all.

Sandro Vaz
sandromergvaz at uol.com.br

In God we trust.
The rest, we monitor.