duplicate commands definitions in example cfgs

Stephan Lauffer lauffer at ph-freiburg.de
Mon Dec 5 17:20:07 CET 2005

it's not a serios problem... (:

but do you/we like to have duplicate cmd definitions in the
/etc/nagios/*cfg?

I just found this while testing a new nagios installation based on the
nagios.cfg from 20b6.

if you say no, i'll go on making a diff.

--
Liebe Gruesse, with best regards
Stephan Lauffer

[ Pedagogical University Freiburg - Germany ]
[ http://www.ph-freiburg.de/zik/            ]
[ Fon/ Fax: +49 761 682 -459/ -486          ]