[Nagiosplug-devel] Re: [Nagios-users] Nagios 3.0,natively windows codes,support mysql,support agentless monitor , new web interface,more,Greatly

Ton Voon ton.voon-YB/V9g5PFTJWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 17 20:48:27 CEST 2005

On 17 Aug 2005, at 07:53, Andreas Ericsson wrote:

> I want to point out that this distribution form of Nagios is
> illegal. Including code from a GPL'd program is illegal unless you
> supply the source-code through the same means as the binary version.

Here, here.

I shall investigate what this means for the Nagios Plugins side and
respond to the company as well. The GPL licence is crucial to this
project.

Ton

http://www.altinity.com
T: +44 (0)870 787 9243
F: +44 (0)845 280 1725
Skype: tonvoon

The contents of this email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individuals to
whom it
is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or have received
this
e-mail in error please notify the sender and destroy this e-mail
immediately. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the
material in this e-mail is strictly prohibited.