AW: Re: [Nagios-users] Nagios 3.0,natively windows codes,support mysql,support agentless monitor , new web interface,more,Greatly

Husch Andreas Andreas.Husch at bitburger.de
Wed Aug 17 10:42:44 CEST 2005

> Original by Andreas Ericsson:
> [...]
>As for the GUI, I can't say if they've used GPL'd code or not. Judging
from the overall ethics of the company, I would like to urge all
developers of GPL'd Nagios-GUI's to take a good look at the snapshots
and see if any of seems to be generated by code (stylesheets) they
wrote.

Hi,
if i compare http://www.oreon.org/images/screenshots/home.jpg with the
screenshot http://www.sakersoft.org/images/screenshot/mhg_2.gif or
http://www.sakersoft.org/images/screenshot/bigmain-1.gif i think it is
sure that parts of the gui are taken from other projects.

Regards
Andreas