[Fwd: Nagios 2b3 Error]

Karl DeBisschop kdebisschop at alert.infoplease.com
Fri Apr 22 03:08:52 CEST 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Nagios 2b3 Error
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 17:20:14 -0700
From: Pittman, Austin <Austin.Pittman at HomeStore.com>
To: kdebisschop at users.sourceforge.net

I am not sure if you are the proper person to send this info to, but I
couldn't find any contact information on nagios.org.

I am setting up a Distributed system on Nagios 2b3, when the Distributed
server sends the check to the central server the 4th feild (information)
fails.

Here is the information the central server is seeing.

[1113886121] EXTERNAL COMMAND:
PROCESS_SERVICE_CHECK_RESULT;app04;/opt;0;$OUTPUT$

Notice the $OUTPUT$ for the information field.

To verify I was setting the system up correctly, I installed nagios1.3 and
everything worked.

Just wanted to let you guys know.