Example NEB module

Titus Anderson titus_anderson at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 30 18:00:02 CEST 2004

There have been a lot of requests for an example NEB
module, and since I've been working on one, I decided
to go ahead and post it.  It's not quite complete, but
it does work.  This particular module opens a unix
domain socket that's given as the only parameter to
the module init.  It registers for all event types
with the exception of timed events.  Then, clients can
request the events they want by sending a "+XXX" or a
"-XXX".

The module is available for download at http://www.louisville.edu/~tjande01/nagios