Nagios and mysql config files

Winkles, William (Bill) billwinkles at lucent.com
Mon Sep 13 18:26:22 CEST 2004

Can anyone send me some working Nagios config files that are setup for mysql
--with-mysql-xdata support?

I have successfully compiled Nagios with mysql.  I created the db and tables
in mysql, and I can see the hostname of the device I added to the Nagios cfg
files in the mysql db.  It shows up in several tables, such as hostname,
hoststatus, and service status.  Everything looks fine in the Nagios.log
file and I think it is working.

I can load Nagios in my browser, but none of the cgi scripts work.  Not sure
what is going wrong here, but would like to look at some working cfg files
for this type of setup.  Any other suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks.

Bill