patch: small segfault fixes

Winkles, William (Bill) billwinkles at lucent.com
Sun Sep 12 04:36:23 CEST 2004

Thank you all for the suggestions on this.  I do have Nagios compiled with
mysql now.

Sorry I'm not really sure what the fix was on this.  I did a clean install
of Solaris 9 and compiled mysql V4.1.3.  I used the Nagios configure
--whith-mysql-lib, --with-mysql-inc, and --with-mysql-xdata switches and had
no problems compiling Nagios with mysql.

I think the original problem may have been with the configure script.  This
time it took much, much longer for the configure script to complete.

Thanks again.

Bill