Performance values, what to use? (Was: Docume ntation Error)

Voon, Ton Ton.Voon at egg.com
Tue Sep 7 16:28:19 CEST 2004

Ben,

Just to comment on:

---
Unfortunately there are holes in this documentation.  I have also seen
requests to amend this documentation to add more features, and patch up
the holes.

Which have been, for what ever reason, ignored by these news groups.
---

This request should go to nagiosplug-devel. Please present what you propose
(preferably with a diff of developer-guidelines.sgml in CVS) and the reasons
and we will evaulate it as soon as we can.

Ton