2.0 CGI speed

Jason Martin jhmartin at toger.us
Sat Sep 4 02:41:52 CEST 2004

On Sat, Sep 04, 2004 at 01:13:19AM +0200, Andreas Ericsson wrote:
> Just out of curiosity; How on earth did you manage to find 20,000
> services in need of checking in a single network?
Large corporate network, *well* over a thousand production
hosts, many disks / processes / performance counters on each
host; you get the idea. That is ignoring the network devices
too...

We've only done a small subset of hosts and are already well
into the K's of services and rising daily.  I'd like to
understand how to handle the volume we'll have in a few months
before we get there.

-Jason Martin
--
All things are green unless they are not.
This message is PGP/MIME signed.