Silly precision in a timing macros

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Tue Oct 26 17:56:27 CEST 2004

The precision provided by timing macros (for latency and executin times)
are a bit silly, since it holds room for 6 decimal points but only ever
uses 3 of them (a limit in the Linux kernel, I've heard).

The attached patch takes care of that, and also fixes a couple of
warnings (use of 'l' length character with 'f' type character) for those
selfsame macros.

In the passing, it removes an unused variable (encoded_buffer) from
process_macros, and fixes the above error message for a couple of debug
printlines in config.c.

To apply only the precision part, remove the first files'
(base/config.c) hunks entirely and remove the first hunk from the second
file (base/utils.c).

On a side-note, I'm really glad development seems to have taken a huge
leap forward again.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se
Lead Developer