Fixes for url_encode() (Modified by Chris Jepeway)

Chris Jepeway jepeway-nag at blasted-heath.com
Tue Oct 26 15:43:09 CEST 2004

[Sorry if this is a duplicate, I keep forgetting nag-dev is a
members-only mailing list.]

Last time I'll mention it, I swear.  Mebbe I'm blacklisted, I dunno.

I sent in a patch to Nagios-1.2 that tries to address a problem I
have had with passive service checks, to wit, checks are
timestamped with the time at which they are received, instead of
the time at which the service was checked.  It's a problem for
passive service checks that were performed some distant time in
the past, eg.

My original e-mail to nagios-devel is archived at

	https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=8541460

Could you comment on the patch's suitability for inclusion
into the Nagios-1.x line?  Or on otherwise addressing this
problem?

Chris <jepeway at blasted-heath.com>.