NAS400 Plug in

Wengrzik, Andreas Wengrzik at ewr.de
Thu Oct 14 11:55:20 CEST 2004

Hi!

I´m using nas400 plugin for nagios, now i have some trouble with our OPs :)
Each process causes a log entry into the MSG from the as/400... For now i check it each minute,
at first i set it to 15 minutes. But thats not the solution i think :)

Isnt it possible to keep connection alive and refresh the view to get the values??
Oh i mean for now the CPU Load of the machine.

Second question, is it possible to add a feature for check the status of an message (0-99) ?
There are a lot of messages but only the messages above a value of '50' or above are critical for us, the
rest is uninterested :)

Thanks for any help!!!
Bye

Andreas W.