request

ashraf ashraf at exirasoft.com
Fri Nov 26 05:12:46 CET 2004

hi
dear friend s
i am new to this nagios i installed nagios also installed plugins some
waht it is working .in our lan it is working. but for remote host it is
not working remote means host in other lan.get me  some detail about
this  also give some detail about the source code of nagios. because i
want to learn it and develope nagaios .
thanking  you
--

Regards,

Mohammed Ashraf*
 Software Engineer*
Confidentiality Notice
and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender at ExiraSoftware or
ashraf at exirasoft.com immediately and destroy all copies of this message
and any attachments./