tiny patch for nagios head

Ben bench at silentmedia.com
Fri Nov 19 20:33:18 CET 2004

I found out that NEB modules get initialized before nagios parses its
config objects. That doesn't work so well for me, so I added these 4 lines
to nagios.c. The goal is to send NEB modules notification after object
initialization is done. This might not be the best way to do it, but I'd
really like some way to have my NEB module be able to look at
configuration objects before steady state begins.

616a617,621