first hack of nagios 2 + db

Ben bench at silentmedia.com
Thu Nov 18 20:21:31 CET 2004

OK party people, here's a rough hack of pairing up nagios 2 with a db. It
uses a NEB module, so make sure you've compiled nagios 2 with NEB support.
It's pretty much in the "hey gee, it actually works" phase, meaning that
it's incomplete, ugly, and not so useful..... but very promising. Well,
okay, *I* think it's very promising. You may disagree.

I know one or two of you have said you would like to help out with this,
and that is wonderful. I should probably make some kind of sourceforge
project or something, but frankly, I don't have the time to head up
anything new. If somebody else wants to take this and start up a
sourceforge project, knock yourself out - I'd gladly contribute.