Nagios 2.0 problems starting

Justin Lambert justin.lambert at computility.com
Thu Nov 4 14:39:59 CET 2004

I'm not sure on how to do a backtrace, but if you have some info I'd be
glad to do it.

I had some config options left over from a 1.2 compile that I forgot to
remove, and some double debug stuff from my testing.  Cleaned that up
(removed enable-debug0, event-broker, template-extinfo,
template-objects, perlcache, embedded-perl) and still get the same
debug trace.  I checked file permissions on the log files and the rw
directory, all owned by nagios and has write permissions to everything.

jl