Performance Data -> Graph

Ben Clewett Ben at clewett.org.uk
Wed May 19 18:07:39 CEST 2004

Dear Group,

Thanks for all the feedback on the PerfParse program I have been
fiddling with over last few week.  As shown in this old screen shot:

http://www.clewett.org.uk/perfparse-0.03.png

Just released under version 0.04.  A bit more robust, a bit more
documentation, a bit of a web site.  Any feedback or problems, please
let me know.

Taking advise from a member from this group, I requested a development
area from those amazing people at Sourceforge:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/perfparse/

I will therefore not clutter this news group any more, and move
discussion to there.  As I can only give a few minutes a day, this will
hopefully allow the wisdom of many other members make this from a
project into an product.

Anyway, thanks for welcoming my project into the Nagios domain.  I do
hope this will be a log and happy relationship...

Kind regards,

Ben.