Warnings when compiling glib chained-hash patched nagios

Noah Leaman noah at mac.com
Fri Mar 26 10:58:40 CET 2004

I too have had very good results with the chained-hash patch... With
total of 9176 services (8334 are passive) among 389 hosts and more to
come I am now getting usable CGI performance with the worse pages
taking about 10-15 seconds to finish. (Not including the Maps, which I
don't use). Sure, not the best times in the world, but I am very happy
since without the patch, I looking at times of about 5+ minute (!)
before the cgi process finished, but of course not without the web
browser timing out first.

Overall, this makes me yearn (yes that's right, I said it) for 2.0!

--
Noah