Problem displaying logos

John Stefani jstefani at yorku.ca
Mon Mar 22 20:42:28 CET 2004

Hello nagios gurus,

I installed nagios mysql on a Debian box.  I am trying to change the logos
used in the Status Map.  I added some of my logos in the right place, and
changed the cgi.cfg lines
(hostextinfo[rosie]=/serverinfo/rosie.html;win40.gif;win40.jpg;win40.gd2;NT
Server 4.0;;;) with my stuff, but it's not picking them up.

Suggestions?

Thanks a bunch

- John