Plugin to archive cisco configs

Cook, Garry GWCOOK at mactec.com
Fri Mar 5 17:25:34 CET 2004

nagios-devel-admin at lists.sourceforge.net wrote:
> I recently spoke of using plugins to upload cisco
> configuration files to
> a tftp server on the Nagios Users list. The discussion didn't get very
> far, so I thought it might be apt to try again on this list.

[snip]

Sorry, wrong list. I meant to send to Nagiosplug-devel. Comments are
still welcome, and I'm guessing that I'll still reach most of the same
people, so I won't resend unless requested.

Garry W. Cook, CCNA
Network Infrastructure Manager
MACTEC, Inc. - http://www.mactec.com/
303.308.6228 (Office) - 720.220.1862 (Mobile)