command-line config directives

Atle Veka atlev at flyingcroc.net
Tue Jul 27 20:18:15 CEST 2004

Hello Jason,

How about including a config file from nagios.cfg, say
'cfg_file=failover.cfg' and have that file either be empty or contain the
extra options needed for that instance? On startup you can either null the
file or copy the contents of a template to it.

Regards,

Atle
-
Flying Crocodile Inc, Junior Unix Systems Administrator