check_http and check_tcp modified

Marco Borsani m.borsani at it.net
Fri Jul 16 17:07:33 CEST 2004

Hi list!

I made some changes in check_http.c and netutils.h files regarding messages
printed on video to add port number.

I did these because, in case of many similar services/commands, should be
easier to understand which is the problem (es: same check_tcp command but on
many different ports) without using the "service description" area.
Do you think it is useful?

I'd like to do the same in the "Socket timeout" messages, but I don't know
how do it.
Any idea?

Regards

                       BORSANI Marco

                        Marco Borsani
                        Unix & Security Administrator  It Net S.r.l. Gruppo
Enel
                        Via Pacinotti, 39
                        Genova (Italy)
                        m.borsani at it.net  tel:
                              fax:
                              mobile:  +39 010 4310115
                              +39 010 4310132
                              +39 329 5953944

            Signature powered by Plaxo Want a signature like this?

      Add me to your address book...