unify the various RRD plugins?

Joe Rhett jrhett at meer.net
Sat Aug 28 00:21:36 CEST 2004

We currently have four projects which all do the exact same thing -- step
between Nagios and the test and store the results in RRD.  I've examined
all four, and none of them have a breakaway feature set.

However, each of them has a few things it does better.

How would the project maintainers feel about unifying these projects into a
single code base, and pushing for an optional feature in Nagios v2?

--
Joe Rhett
Senior Geek