running checks on a specific network interface

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Thu Aug 26 17:24:30 CEST 2004

This is standard routing, controlled by your OS. All checks will go out
the interface specified as your default route unless you have more
specific routes set up. All programs have very little control over how
their outbound traffic is routed. If they did, they would have to be
aware of the state of the network to avoid routing deficiencies...

--
Marc