AW: Displayed Timestamps on the web interface

Ethan Galstad nagios at nagios.org
Fri Aug 13 03:11:32 CEST 2004

Daniel -

You can find the PostgreSQL code for status data in the xdata/xsddb.c
file.   Code for MySQL is mixed in there as well, but the PostgreSQL
code should be fairly evident, as it is enclosed in #define
statements.  Let me know if you find anything wrong with the code.

Ethan Galstad,
Nagios Developer
---
Email: nagios at nagios.org