AW: Displayed Timestamps on the web interface

Fiederling, Daniel daniel.fiederling at warema.de
Wed Aug 11 10:25:35 CEST 2004

Thanks Ethan!

I suspect that reading is the problem. If I use psql to query the timestamps
everythings seems to be ok.
I've done a little very dirty hack to display the times correctly: just
before calling get_time_string() for display purposes I decrease the time
(-2h). For now I've changed extinfo.c and status.c.
I've also tried to find the file where the reading from pgsql is done but I
didn't find it. Can you tell me where I find this code?

As far as I know PostgreSQL uses local timezone settings (TZ environment
variable) but that variable isn't set in my login shell - so I expect Apache
not to set it when starting CGIs. The parameter "timezone" in
postgresql.conf is not set, I've tried to change it - without success. But
LC_TIME is set in postgresql.conf to "de_DE at euro" which was set by initdb
and is correctly for my environment.

It would by nice if anyone could supply with information about using Nagios
with PostgreSQL and the actual timezone settings.

Greets
Daniel