Increasing the number of $USER#$ macros

Tavis Paquette tavis.lists at galaxytelecom.net
Wed Aug 11 19:50:28 CEST 2004

I've increased the value in base/nagios.h (MAX_USER_MACROS) to 256, but
it may be nice to see a ./configure option to set this value (i noticed
that base/nagios.h is getting overwritten during the configure process)

Or perhaps somthing that would allow for freedom in macro definition, so
i could define macros at will without being restricted to used the
predefined variables or at least not being limited to the amount thats
hardcoded into nagios.