Additional macros for service

Ian Holsman kryton at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 22:37:05 CEST 2004

Hi Jason.
what you need to do is to modify xdata/xodtemplate.c,
common/objects.c, & common/objects.h
to add your extra fields.

to add extra macros you need to modify utils.c.. see
http://svn.webperf.org/WebSVN/diff.php?repname=Nagios&path=%2Ftrunk%2Fdaemon%2Fbase%2Futils.c&rev=62&sc=1
for an example of how I did it